Friday, August 21, 2009

My Evening with Stanley


So last night, I was fortune enough to get hooked up and go to a private party for....wait for it.... thats right the NHL Stanley Cup. Not only did we all get pictures with it and hold it, by the end of the night i was jugging champagne out of it! My good friend Kait got some good pictures but i couldn't wait and wanted to post this one from my iphone. Earls i guess wanted to set a romantic mood for Stanley so its pretty dark but it still turned out. Holding the cup and drinking out of it just made me realize that so many amazing athletes have held this bad boy, it was a really cool expereience.

2 comments:

  1. Who hooked you up with that?! Was it a Penguin's player? How does Earls get the CUP?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um....what the? you can't even skate and you gettin to sippy sippy from the cup?

    ReplyDelete